1. What Makes Peasants Counterrevolutionary? The Problem of Partisanship in Mexico's Cristero Rebellion
2. Liberals, Indians, and the Catholic Church in Nineteenth-Century Michoacan
3. State Formation in Revolutionary Michoacan
4. The Cristiada: Elites and Popular Groups in Rebellion against the Revolutionary State
5. The Agraristas of the Zacapu Region
6. Catholics, Cristeros, and Agraristas in the Purepecha Highlands
7. The Cristeros of Northwestern Michoacan
8. Popular Groups, Political Identities, and the State in Mexico: The Cristiada in Comparative Perspective.