1. Liberalism, the State, and Modern Industrial Capitalism in Postrevolutionary Mexico
2. Spreading the American Dream: Information, Technology, and World War II
3. Prophets of Capitalism: The Growth of Advertising as a Profession and the Making of Modern Mexico
4. Advertising National Identity and Globalization in the Reconstruction of Modern Mexico
5. J. Walter Thompson and the Negotiation of Mexican and American Values
6. In Search of Markets, Diplomacy, and Consumers: Sears as a Commercial Diplomat in Mexico
7. Industrial Capitalism, Antimodernism, and Consumer Culture in 1940s Mexico.